Outdoor habitats are complete

I just mean are they more less responsive less colourful, less active, you know, I know they have different seasons in the wild which they are used to which most keepers are not able to provide in captivity, so they have the same environment all year but obviously you can provide a different environment/ situation for them at different times of the year
Yes, the colors are much duller inside not as active and don’t eat as much . As far as seasonal changes. I do provide that to an extent. They get a lot of outdoor warmer time in the summer. And in the winter they pretty much stay inside and it’s a lot cooler. But as far as UVB. Humidity in Misting that all remains the same. They will go into a sort of brumation where they don’t eat much . But I don’t bring them down to winter temperatures.. like, let’s say Primo Chamaeleons does wear his live outdoors in Southern California year round his will stop eating for 4 to 5 months . I just can’t say enough about getting them outdoors. But we’re about to go into extreme heat season for the next month or two so they’ll go out just for a couple hours on the weekend until fall and then I have to repeat the same thing in the winter

Thank you my friend. I hope you’re doing well. Say hi to Neo for me.❤️❤️
Thanks bro, all good here. Neo says hi back
IMG_8658.jpeg

There’s no doubt I love being home with them ❤️❤️ I enjoy coming home at night from work and do my typical feeding, etc. And I probably annoy the heck out of them. On the weekends when I walked by to see what they’re doing every 30 minutes. 🤣🤣
That made me laugh out loud. So true I’m sure we all do that 😆

Back
Top Bottom