Outdoor habitats are complete

crosscutts

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thought I’d wait a bit before I posted . Make sure everything’s working good.

Attachments

• IMG_5430.jpeg
    IMG_5430.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5436.jpeg
    IMG_5436.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5527.jpeg
    IMG_5527.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5990.jpeg
    IMG_5990.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6188.jpeg
    IMG_6188.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    386.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6935.jpeg
    IMG_6935.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6936.jpeg
    IMG_6936.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6937.jpeg
    IMG_6937.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 25
No words can explain how these animals change with outdoor environments .

Attachments

• IMG_6933.jpeg
    IMG_6933.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6934.jpeg
    IMG_6934.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6940.jpeg
    IMG_6940.jpeg
    344.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6941.jpeg
    IMG_6941.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6942.jpeg
    IMG_6942.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6943.jpeg
    IMG_6943.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6944.jpeg
    IMG_6944.jpeg
    364.5 KB · Views: 24
I LOVE IT!!!! Did you install misting as well? The enclosures are just beautiful. You did an awesome job.
Yes, it’s on timers I’m also trying to figure out a way of may be running some kind of fogging for night time I have to bring them in every night

Attachments

• IMG_6965.jpeg
    IMG_6965.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 29
Yes, it’s on timers I’m also trying to figure out a way of may be running some kind of fogging for night time I have to bring them in every night
You would need like an industrial fogger lol. Maybe a DIY option. Running via PVC pipes.

You would need like an industrial fogger lol. Maybe a DIY option. Running via PVC pipes.
I have two when that idea wide from house of Hydro and then I have a monster that I got from Dale tamura when I bought my cage That thing really puts out some fog. The problem is containing it enough to be affective, but not create an oven during the day.

I have two when that idea wide from house of Hydro and then I have a monster that I got from Dale tamura when I bought my cage That thing really puts out some fog. The problem is containing it enough to be affective, but not create an oven during the day.
What about marine grade vinyl panels with Velcro on them? Then velcro on the cage... then you could pull them up or off during the day. And the marine grade typically has UV protection in it so it does not discolor.

What about marine grade vinyl panels with Velcro on them? Then velcro on the cage... then you could pull them up or off during the day. And the marine grade typically has UV protection in it so it does not discolor.
You’re still on my page , I’ve cut expanded acrylic panels that pop in and out to block them from view of each other . I plan on getting some more to fill every hole and some clear for the front for winter time. But we get to extremely hot here in the summer. And at this moment, there’s no quick way to take them on and off. Might be reasonable on the weekends, but not during the week when I’m working.

Attachments

• IMG_6967.jpeg
    IMG_6967.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 17
You’re still on my page , I’ve cut expanded acrylic panels that pop in and out to block them from view of each other . I plan on getting some more to fill every hole and some clear for the front for winter time. But we get to extremely hot here in the summer. And at this moment, there’s no quick way to take them on and off. Might be reasonable on the weekends, but not during the week when I’m working.
I have the answer... Ok visualize this... Some type of awning on the side of the house... That has drop down material panels that come off of it... Then you can fog that area at night leaving the cages the way they are. Then in the morning an automated function to pull the sides up on it.

I have the answer... Ok visualize this... Some type of awning on the side of the house... That has drop down material panels that come off of it... Then you can fog that area at night leaving the cages the way they are. Then in the morning an automated function to pull the sides up on it.
I totally can see that . Those are some great ideas!! For the moment though we’re starting to get too hot so they can’t be out all day anyway . But come fall. They’ll be back out again that gives me some time to think and plan. I am thinking about putting a large patio cover over the concrete area that they’re in now. Thinking along the lines that you are I could have some kind of plastic. Shades that pull down. Definitely gonna put some more thought into this. Thank you so much my friend. Have a blessed day. ❤️❤️❤️

No words can explain how these animals change with outdoor environments .
Hi just wondering when you say change do you mean colour, active levels, and also when they go back indoors how do you find them , meant to ask and remembered when another member started a theard hypothetical question.

Hi just wondering when you say change do you mean colour, active levels, and also when they go back indoors how do you find them , meant to ask and remembered when another member started a theard hypothetical question.
Yes, their colors are more vibrant. They’re a lot more active even have one that will only eat when he’s outside. I’m not sure what you mean. When I said they go back inside. How do I find them?

Yes, their colors are more vibrant. They’re a lot more active even have one that will only eat when he’s outside. I’m not sure what you mean. When I said they go back inside. How do I find them?
I just mean are they more less responsive less colourful, less active, you know, I know they have different seasons in the wild which they are used to which most keepers are not able to provide in captivity, so they have the same environment all year but obviously you can provide a different environment/ situation for them at different times of the year

Back
Top Bottom