Out door plant?

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I want to take my girl outside when it’s warm and perfect for her, but I’m not sure what to have her in, I don’t have an outdoor enclosure. I have a large fake tree, and I was curious if I should us that or not. What do u guys think?

I have a fake tree we use, we just washed it first with soap and water and let it dry outside. The other thing I do is hang a large pothos on a plant stick ( you know the tall black ones you hang hanging baskets from) and sit that next to my chair so I can watch him. It provides shade and is tall enough for him to feel safe.
I think it’s ok… I have a panther so no issues trying to eat my fake leaves on the tree though. But we use both for outdoor play with no issues yet.

Keep in mind if they are outside and exposed you're running the risk of predatory birds and other animals. Even with you sitting right there a hawk is not going to turn down an easy meal.

I advice an enclosure and put a nice hibiscus in there to fill it out. Then she is safe and if you do have to step inside for a minute there is no worry.

Back
Top Bottom