Our Veiled He is a SHE!!

It’s our fault too (humans collectively) we were the ones that released them 😞. But you can keep them or sell them instead of killing which, IMO is way better.
It is very sad. I was watching a YouTube video the other day. It was a couple showing veileds in Florida. & I was so upset that they were just grabbing them & then saying they would find them homes. I was confused because I didn't know they would be killed by others. I was so frustrated cause I was like leave them alone. They're in the wild, leave em be. Lol

Wait, can you please explain. I know once you pick up a chameleon it's illegal to let it go. But what do you mean being killed, who where they released by? This topic confuses me. Just want to be more educate

Seems that I only needed to post! She is actively digging in her lay container, although not ideal, I do hope this is successful! Thank you all for commenting so quickly! Will let you know how it goes!
Here she is this am! Looks like she is wrapping up her lay. She is burying them now on our live feed! Super cool to watch! We know we aren't out of the woods yet. Fingers Crossed she had a full successful lay!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.39.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.39.52 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
Here she is this am! Looks like she is wrapping up her lay. She is burying them now on our live feed! Super cool to watch! We know we aren't out of the woods yet. Fingers Crossed she had a full successful lay!
66F206C4-C0FE-4238-90F6-2A0B252ECCDA.jpeg

I know the picture is dark, but she’s covered her hole and is resting. Should we wait until Sunday and then remove the bin?
She is camping out in one of her favorite places, prepping to water and feed her.

Back
Top Bottom