OUR NEW VEILED!!!!

yodathepanther

Established Member
51DFDCAC-F488-4CC9-A576-402CCC8463F7.jpeg
2F06042E-08A3-4895-8BE3-131AA1D819A5.jpeg
66529B2F-8A8A-4EB1-849B-0CE6E8965E4A.jpeg
B693F341-0C85-4909-8C86-4524C2B59A2E.jpeg
09E68770-AA1F-4794-82BF-19B0C0AD19A4.jpeg
My boyfriend and I would like to Welcome Mac to our family and the Forum! As many of you know we have a panther chameleon named Yoda who is doing AMAZING!!! We saw this little guy in the petstore and although we normally wouldnt purchase one from a petstore we fell in absolute love with this little guy, he immediately started crawling all over us when we asked to meet this handsome little guy and was crawling all over my boyfriends head, we just had to bring him home and provide him with a happy life!! Only thing we are waiting on is his linear light ficture which should be here monday!! If any of you have any suggestions on how old you think our boy is please comment we were told he is around 3-4 months but just want to make sure! This guy has already ate and is exploring his cage so much! Yoda and Mac keep eye balling each other from across the room but dont seem to mind each others company and thats a good start!! cant wait to watch this handsome little guy grow <3

Mac is crapping his pants right now. You must move one of the cages so they can’t see each other right now. It may not be obvious to you but I promise you Yoda is trying to work out a way to get over to Mac and eat him. And Mac is thinking O crap how can I get further away from that monster over there...

wow okay thats crazy!!! i could understand what youre saying though since yoda is months older and bigger! thank you for that always giving the best advice on what to do!

Mac is crapping his pants right now. You must move one of the cages so they can’t see each other right now. It may not be obvious to you but I promise you Yoda is trying to work out a way to get over to Mac and eat him. And Mac is thinking O crap how can I get further away from that monster over there...
will definitely go back upstairs and do that now!

Something none see through i was thinking of cutting a black sheet also might be a dumb question could that help with humidity ive been trying to raise mine in the cage to meet the requirements
I have used double backed tape and taped a vinyl tablecloth to the back of my cage. If you do that on the side of each to block the vision you can pick a pretty pattern towards the cage so it will visually look nice and help with humidity. Cheap and easy.

Oops...forgot to mention...Mac is absolutely adorable. Since he came from a pet store are you SURE he is a he....most clerks don't know.:wideyed::eek::D

Back
Top Bottom