Our new child "no-name"

spinz4

We just received him a week ago from the Kammer's and his sire is Fire Hawk. He never seems to happy about the photo's yet so we've only taken a few while he is on the run. I'll also post a picture later while he is sleeping. We can't wait to see how his colors turn out but either way he is a clown so far!!

Hopefully we come up with a name soon aw well, lol.

20120412_094249.jpg

20120416_203412.jpg

So here is our little boy after his second shed in our possession. He didn't like the phone too much so I'll post these now and some better ones later when he comes out to play on his free range.

20120427_145517.jpg

20120427_191119.jpg

welcome to the forums and to the kammer family of chameleon ownership. I have a Sambava chameleon from the Kammers He is pictured in my avatar. They are so much fun to watch! My daughter and I pulled up chairs and sat and watched him from afar when we first got him literally for hours! lol. I am sure you will enjoy him imensely. If you have any questions, don't feel shy about asking.

welcome to the forums and to the kammer family of chameleon ownership. I have a Sambava chameleon from the Kammers He is pictured in my avatar. They are so much fun to watch! My daughter and I pulled up chairs and sat and watched him from afar when we first got him literally for hours! lol. I am sure you will enjoy him imensely. If you have any questions, don't feel shy about asking.

Should've welcomed me five years ago, hehe! But yes this is our first panther as they are illegal in Hawaii. We just were stationed in Minot ND so the first thing on my mind was getting a panther from the Kammers! Been following them for a long time now.

Thanks and I wil be sure to ask any questions! :D

Here's a few different pictures but not the best quality my charger for my camera will finally get here tomorrow with the best of our household, lol. Starting to show blues greens and reds!!!

20120501_150318.jpg

20120502_160557.jpg

20120502_160658.jpg

Congrats. He is going to be awsome! Welcome to the Kammer family. lol

I have 2 Ambliobes from the Kammers also (Son Tiger and Line Drive)

Thanks guys! We decided to name him 9!

Here's a picture of him from today starting to show a little more color.

P1000212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom