Our New Boy

randomryan007

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

No... LOL! its hot as hell. traffic is hell. the smog is hell. I just call it hell! LOL! and everyone in arizona is my hell mates. althou arizona should have a town called hell arizona!

Thanks We Just Got Him Today. I moved Him Into Our Laundry Room To Cut Down On The Stress. He really hates people. I am hoping with him isolated he'll calm down and relax. Brought him home and put him in his cage. he was not happy at all. I am thinkin give him a few weeks and I'll try to move his cage into the living room.

Do I decided to cup feed him any advice on what methods to use that work the best. I am only doing this because I want to keep track of how much he eats and what he eats.

Do I decided to cup feed him any advice on what methods to use that work the best. I am only doing this because I want to keep track of how much he eats and what he eats.

I use a very small tupperware bowl and place it up high within the branches. I see that some on here use the milk jug route, it’s really up to you which method you want to go with. Your Cham is a handsome fellow:).

I use a very small tupperware bowl and place it up high within the branches. I see that some on here use the milk jug route, it’s really up to you which method you want to go with. Your Cham is a handsome fellow:).

Not the best pic (took it using photo booth) My male is still a little baby, so u will need a larger container I think.:)

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-02 at 11.08 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-02 at 11.08 #2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 79
so our new little guy is really warming up to his new surroundings. he loves just hanging out in the ficus tree we have growing in our living room. today he climb down the ficus over to the couch were i was and up my pants leg. and ate a meal worm. i think he's realizing I have food! lol! when we got him he was alittle on the thin side. so of course I am gonna let him eat.

Back
Top Bottom