Our first egg started to hatch!

a6upu4u6.jpg

I can't even explain how excited I am. I wasn't expecting this since its only 6 months in but I really wanted to check on the eggs today. Its a good thing I did!

Congrats!! Our first hatched out about 3 weeks ago. Still have 7 eggs left with 12 babies. You better get some Fruit Flies asap. Try Josh's tree frog. Good luck!

The first egg is just too fun. I loved watching all 12 of my current clutch hatch. But then I still watch them every day. Trust me, you will spend lots of time just watching them. Enjoy!!

Thank you everyone!!! I picked up some fruit flies today. I honestly thought I had another month or so to get ready so didn't have my flies prepared. :rolleyes:

The first egg is just too fun. I loved watching all 12 of my current clutch hatch. But then I still watch them every day. Trust me, you will spend lots of time just watching them. Enjoy!!
I'm sure everyone remembers their first egg. But I can't imagine it not being exciting even if it's the 100th egg :D I really don't want to go into work tomorrow just so I can watch the baby!

congrats! get some fruit flies. is this Noki's grand kids?
Yes, it is! Ellie's first clutch. :)

Congrats Angela! It is so exciting, wait til that miniature chameleon climbs out of the egg! Then you won't want to go to work at all! I'm excitedly waiting for quad eggs to hatch any day!

Back
Top Bottom