Our first ball python hatchling of the year :D

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Hi yall we have our first ball python of the year getting close to coming out of the egg. And I thought this would be a pic you all would think was cool.
ugebate6.jpg

That is 2 neat. It is amazing you can cut the egg open before they are ready to hatch. I saw this for the first time a couple years back by a guy that doesnt live to far from me "Taylor Made Morphs".

Yeah man it's pretty cool. Kind of a better safe then sorry thing for me on cutting the eggs. It's awesome to see the baby snake completely inclosed in embryonic fluid not even breathing air yet. I tried to catch that in the pic but its hard to see.

That is 2 neat. It is amazing you can cut the egg open before they are ready to hatch. I saw this for the first time a couple years back by a guy that doesnt live to far from me "Taylor Made Morphs".

These will be HET pied but still awesome. Fingers crossed all females. Here is the pairing I did with our high white male he is sweet looking.
uva9y8yj.jpg

I have never seem a baby snake still in the shell. I knew it could be done but your picture is so wonderful. You sure know how to do boa's and cham's. Excellent job.

I have never seem a baby snake still in the shell. I knew it could be done but your picture is so wonderful. You sure know how to do boa's and cham's. Excellent job.

Thanks Laurie. And yeah I am good with a few herps. Mainly chams , ball pythons, sand boas, uro's and geckos. When we get some morphs happening getting ready to hatch I will post a video on how I cut the eggs and show them moving around in there embryonic fluid it is out of this world.

I want one of those. They are expensive they are like $1000 right?

Yeah blueberry they are kind of high in price. They usually range by how much white they have. Low white being around $600 and high white like my male up in the $1300 range. And size and sex also plays a part in price. Males are cheaper then females.

Thanks Laurie. And yeah I am good with a few herps. Mainly chams , ball pythons, sand boas, uro's and geckos. When we get some morphs happening getting ready to hatch I will post a video on how I cut the eggs and show them moving around in there embryonic fluid it is out of this world.

I didn't know you kept uro's. You could send a clutch up and I would raise them for you. Baby uro's are a cool as baby chams in their own way. What kind do you have? I have had red, yellow, regular, and a ornate for a short time. My 80 lb sister beat me up for it.:rolleyes: How about a couple pictures at least? Your boa's are way out of my price range.

this is an AMAZING pic!!!! i have a young female ball python so this is a total trip to see :) thanks so much for sharing with us! keep the pics coming please :D

I didn't know you kept uro's. You could send a clutch up and I would raise them for you. Baby uro's are a cool as baby chams in their own way. What kind do you have? I have had red, yellow, regular, and a ornate for a short time. My 80 lb sister beat me up for it.:rolleyes: How about a couple pictures at least? Your boa's are way out of my price range.

Laurie I should have some babies soon. When I do I will post pics for sure. Right now we have yellows and blue faze ornate pairs :)

this is an AMAZING pic!!!! i have a young female ball python so this is a total trip to see :) thanks so much for sharing with us! keep the pics coming please :D

Thank you I thought this pic was very cool. I just checked on the baby and it is moving all around in the egg.

Back
Top Bottom