Orlando Repticon

Well if any of you are there and happen to see me please stop and say hello. I love to put faces to the names. :) I will definitely be there on the 31st.

Look For Us!!

We will be there on Saturday!!

Attachments

• 100_1561.jpg
    100_1561.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 116
I'm sure we'll have our camera and a 9 y.o. so we will probably forget about having the camera and not take any pics!!

I was able to convince my mother in law to take our 4 year old so we are good to go. I cant remember the last time my husband and I did something fun without her. :rolleyes: I dont feel bad at all. :D lol

I was able to convince my mother in law to take our 4 year old so we are good to go. I cant remember the last time my husband and I did something fun without her. :rolleyes: I dont feel bad at all. :D lol
Well since the Cham we have was the 9 yo christmas present ( hes wanted one since he was 6, but we wanted to wait until he was old enough to understand handling, or lack of handling I should say!!) he would disown us if he didn't get to go!! Plus we have him to thank for getting into Chams because before I got Fred I would have never believed I was going to love him so much!!

Rachel, Im hurt that you wont come get me. See if I take you to the imaginary Nashville reptile show. LOL!!! Awesome getting redeyes. I LOVE mine..I wish we could find him a friend though!! NOwhere around here carries them. You guys have fun. Ill be at a frag swap sitting through seminars. :eek:

Wow. Im from Peoria and hubby is from Champaign! Small world!:)
Awesome, I have a brother who lives in peoria!! So what branch of the military is your husband? My brother ( from ElPaso, Il.) is in the Marines, he's currently in Japan

Rachel, Im hurt that you wont come get me. See if I take you to the imaginary Nashville reptile show. LOL!!! Awesome getting redeyes. I LOVE mine..I wish we could find him a friend though!! NOwhere around here carries them. You guys have fun. Ill be at a frag swap sitting through seminars. :eek:
Miss them cornfeilds!!!!! Don't miss detassling corn though!!LOL!

See you guys on Saturday. I am really excited to go. My husband made bonus and our taxes were done early so we are gonna stay the night in Orlando and maybe go to Downtown Disney. :)

I just got out of the hospital for food poisoning. Spent the last two days there. Not sure if I am going yet. Make sure you take pics. :)

My buddy just got food poising from eating at Krystal's...it didnt look like fun. They are so bad for you buy soooo good at the same time...

Hope you get to make it out!!!

My buddy just got food poising from eating at Krystal's...it didnt look like fun. They are so bad for you buy soooo good at the same time...

Hope you get to make it out!!!

FYI - food poisoning can set in anywhere from 3 hrs to 72 hrs from the time you consumed contaminated food. It is quite common to associate it with your most recent meal but it could have been from something you ate many days prior. And we all know Krystal's (white castle for the rest of you) is only good at 3:00 am after drinking with your buddies.

Doesn't look like I'm going. I guess I'll have to wait for one down in this direction. You all have a great time and post pics!

BTW, I am a Chicago native. Born in Chi town and grew up in Morton Grove. I still have lots of family in the north part of the state.

Back
Top Bottom