Orion forgot me :(

zlee

Hey all,

I was able to cup feed him and he would climb up my hand most of the time with little hesitation. Now all of this has changed, he doesnt want cup feeding let alone being handled.

The only thing I can think of that would provoke such behaviour is that my gf returned from china after a month and maby she startled him or something.

As someone wrote, dont be surprised if he forgets you :(

He is 5 months old now, how does he look to you?

Sleeping on last 2 photos :)

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got beautiful coloring. I have read they go through a mean grumpy adolescent stage, maybe it has begun.:eek: Just stay patient with him. I be he'll come around.:)

He is beautiful. He looks great. Yeah, they go through grumpy "I don't like you" teenage phases. Be patient and he may come around:)

Could be worse, Ya ever have a male iggy? They are fun 2 months out of year when they go for the legs during territory season.

He looks real nice! I have a veiled Gordon who was a sweetheart for the longest time. Well not anymore he is a terror... But I love him. I acctually appreciate a cham that is so healthy and secure they think they can take on the world. A strong specimine in my eye.

Well I just got back from a exotic animal expo held anualy here in Croatia and I got him this fat well fed zophobas and he just launched himself on my arm, sellout :)

I have been traveling in India for a week and return home to my chams in 3 days.... I am preparing myself for the worst! Its ok, as long as they are healthy and happy, they don't need to like me :)

Back
Top Bottom