Oreena Mena

Here you go!

Attachments

• Parsons 014.jpg
    Parsons 014.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 160
I believe Oorana Mena was the name applied to them in an attempt to keep the locality secret. Now that we know they come from Nosy Faly I think we should start referring to the locality rather than a made-up trade name. Don't you guys agree?

Oh, and they are definitely my new favorite locale. Love the blue and white! Congrats Chuck!

Kent, I agree whole heartedly. I also call Ste Marie locale panthers by the name of Nosy Boraha. After all they are madagascar chameleons, why should we name them after what the French settlers renamed the island to.

Kent, I agree whole heartedly. I also call Ste Marie locale panthers by the name of Nosy Boraha. After all they are madagascar chameleons, why should we name them after what the French settlers renamed the island to.

Excellent point! No more Diego Suarez too!

Chuck, what a lovely color palette on your female parsonii!

Pam and Catherine, your Nosy Faly's are outstanding also! I'm glad to see a group of keepers who can and will help create a large diversity of bloodlines, so that others can enjoy and work with, sooner or later down the road :) Thanks

Jim

Diego Suarez?

So Kent............or anyone else........what do you think Diego Suarez should be called? I've got quite a few that I call Diego Suarez........

Antsiranana is the Malagasy name of the city and province, of which Ambanja, Ambilobe, etc are part of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom