Orchids? guava Trees?

Yarinil

Hello guys!!! Well I'm trying to find some info about this plants.

I have guava trees at my garden and my aunt collect orchids also. Anyone know if there any specie of orchid that would be fine to put in my Veiled cham's enclosure?

Also guava trees are ok for the enclosure?

I believe some orchids are safe like the phalaenopsis the only bad thing is they're pretty difficult to take care of unless you know how to. I've used orchids in my cham cages but my veiled ate the flowers and i currently have one orchid in my pygmy vivarium but its no bloomed.

I believe some orchids are safe like the phalaenopsis the only bad thing is they're pretty difficult to take care of unless you know how to. I've used orchids in my cham cages but my veiled ate the flowers and i currently have one orchid in my pygmy vivarium but its no bloomed.

My Aunt love orchids she have millions around the house. she gave me 2 dendrobium nobile... I'm trying to know if are safe for my veiled :/ I can't find info about them to be safe for chams...

I use them in my big enclosures, with no problems. They provide good shade, and branching. Plus veil might snack on the fruit when ripe.

Thanks! i have a guava tree at home (tropical island Puerto Rico) so i was thinking if i can use a little tree for my future outside enclosure.

I'm trying to find some info about Dendrobium nobile (orchid)... but nothing :/ that's i want to put them right now at his inside enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom