Orange Head's and Dubia's

I am not raising orange heads yet... apparently I am not cool XD though I will soon have a speckled strain of p.nivea... Suriname roaches and maybe oriental or something else. Not sure if I should get discoids instead of orange heads. And then I just need to make the indoor black soldier fly larvae after setting up more space and then can raise them ^^

I'm waiting for you to go online!

Like on a website? Or put up my ad again? XD idk when the website will be, not for several months if not more likely. My ad with be up in a month or two again, but I may not have some of my new species yet by then. I know I will likely have several colony explosions with some of my current guys.... But I am waiting right now on space for a lot of my roaches etc.

Sounds like you did XD, it's in the classified most of the time.At the moment the colonies are just resting and regrouping. The ad should be up soon enough. If you have a pup though might want to check out my other ad in the miscellaneous area.

I asked this question awhile back, if you had a huge tub maybe, but it probably wouldn't work out great. Orange heads are pretty crazy, I have a feeling they'd bully the chill dubias.
Hi, pretty new to this and trying to gain as much knowledge asap....what are Orange heads?? Thx!

Back
Top Bottom