Orange Head's and Dubia's

hmmm, wow... ok, thanks for the feedback.

I ordered the orange heads because that's what Josh's Frogs had available and I thought I was ordering a bunch of feeders (my bad, I guess I didn't read it close enough) but really only ordered 2 adults. They came in a pretty pink organza bag, though :) Upon opening, I noticed one of them had a ootheca (?) beside it and one little baby that seemed to be hiding under the adult - it was a bit of a challenge to move the adult enough to see what she was hiding lol

I'm just wondering what to do with them. Too big for Ophelia, I think. She would probably make short work of it, but it's a little big for my comfort zone.

Is that true? You can't have too many? Well, then, I'm off to start a new colony :LOL::LOL:

I have been very lucky that my friends are willing to take care of reptiles and their feeders when I'm away from home. Over this past weekend, my friend was feeding the pets and Josh's Frogs delivery arrived and she about fired me as her friend when the "roaches big enough to eat a mouse" were unwrapped. I felt bad lolol although I don't think they were THAT big haha

That's good to note I was just looking through Josh's Frogs feeders. Cracking up over the just one more colony
My Guy is on cricket strike

I am not raising orange heads yet... apparently I am not cool XD though I will soon have a speckled strain of p.nivea... Suriname roaches and maybe oriental or something else. Not sure if I should get discoids instead of orange heads. And then I just need to make the indoor black soldier fly larvae after setting up more space and then can raise them ^^

Back
Top Bottom