Opinions please

ISA my Veiled

Hey guys, I am getting a male Veiled from Camimom soon and he is going to be tiny!!! THey just hatched last month, so I was curious what kind of set up packages are available and what I should get. I was eying up the one from LLLReptile with the 65 gallon Mesh enclosure including lights and such, I'll buy more decor obviously, not my first rodeo. I just need a good set up to begin with as I plan on building my own enclosure in a couple of months for little Pepito. Price isn't really a huge factor but I don't want like a $200.00 starter set up. Thanks guys!!

Ben

P.S.

If you can link it for me that would be awesome too!

I like the screen enclosures from lllreptile better than the mesh ones. Since you are making a cage later, you could get a smaller one.

I always bought the equipment individually, never bought the kits

I like the screen enclosures from lllreptile better than the mesh ones. Since you are making a cage later, you could get a smaller one.

I always bought the equipment individually, never bought the kits

Well the reason for the kit is to keep the price down instead of spending $200. on a whole set up he is only going to use for a couple of months.

I really like using exoterra glass terrariums (with vented front doors and screen top) for baby chameleons.

I was honestly thinking about that, but would you please describe miss Sandra(since I haven't spoken to you in forever) exactly what substrate, lighting and all of that you use. I would really appreciate it.

no substrate, really other than paper towel for easy cleaning.
i found by doing a lot of window shopping 2- 12x12x18 zoo med for $26 bucks each at 2 diff petsmart, it took weeks of stopping in so i think they are returned items.
for lighting fixtures on the cheap... home depot, or bite the bullet early
and just get an arcadia set up from lightyourreptiles.com. then you can move that to the full time cage.

just my thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom