Opinions on zoomed reptibreeze?

saradoggy10

Established Member
I'm working on finding an affordable build for a bioactive panther habitat. How is the zoo med reptibreeze? I would build a little stand underneath for drainage. Have you had any issues with it? Does it rust?

Exactly what I did, I drilled holes in the bottom plastic piece and water drips into a tub. It's a good readily-available cage, not sure how good/what differences are needed for bioactive. If you're a DIY person, I would build something out of PVC or wood.

IMG_20200208_151757.jpg IMG_20181117_183336.jpg

Exactly what I did, I drilled holes in the bottom plastic piece and water drips into a tub. It's a good readily-available cage, not sure how good/what differences are needed for bioactive. If you're a DIY person, I would build something out of PVC or wood.

View attachment 267235 View attachment 267236
What kind of container did you use to catch the water? I mean, you could just rig a mock tablecloth to save on wood cabinets for decoration and just put a plastic bin to catch the water

I'm working on finding an affordable build for a bioactive panther habitat. How is the zoo med reptibreeze? I would build a little stand underneath for drainage. Have you had any issues with it? Does it rust?
If you’re going bioactive and are handy (or know someone who will build for you), might as well build a planter box to use as your bioactive area.

I'm not a big fan of the ReptiBreeze, but it's hard to get anything else where I'm at when it comes to screen enclosures. I'm not impressed with how flimsy it is, and I've had issues with rusting before. Both of my most recent ReptiBreeze builds have been bioactive, and set atop a snugly fitting wooden planter box I had made.

This is the temporary set up for my veiled girl, Kismet. It's bioactive, but I'm currently using silk plants due to my lack of appropriate plant lighting. Terrible picture quality, sorry!

20200516_123843.jpg

20200509_161207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom