Opinion on New England Chameleons

Bazelthechameleon

Avid Member
Hi everyone! Originally I was planning on ordering from Kammerflage Chameleons but I live quite far from Florida and New
England Chameleons is a lot closer to me. I was wondering if anyone new if this is a good breeder to order from. They have some beautiful chameleons on their site and can ship them right around the time we are getting one. Has anyone ordered from them before? Many thanks!

I haven't heard of them, but I live in Florida and got my cham from a breeder in California that's also one of the sponsors on the forum. I've had my little one just over 2 months, he arrived in perfect health, and the distance wasn't an issue.

Sorry this doesn't answer your question exactly, but just a little food for thought on the subject 🦎

I haven't heard of them, but I live in Florida and got my cham from a breeder in California that's also one of the sponsors on the forum. I've had my little one just over 2 months, he arrived in perfect health, and the distance wasn't an issue.

Sorry this doesn't answer your question exactly, but just a little food for thought on the subject 🦎
Thank you for the information! That definitely helps!

Back
Top Bottom