Oorana Mena or Nosy Mitsio

If you could own just one locale, which of the two would it be?

• Total voters
this is a tough decision. i would base my decision off of color. they are both incredible locales with stuning colors. I think its which do you prefer. I like blues and reds and greens. so i would choose the Oorana Mena.

I love the white on the Oorana Meena. I would love to one day own a pair. I was just talking about this earlier actually.

mitsio!!!!!!!!!! the green and yellows with the red eyes are amazing.. I even got a name picked out when i get one.. its deff original id like to say it but i dont want anyone to steal it lol

I voted Mitsio, but I've been seeing more and more incredible Ooranas and now I'm not sure! lol For me, I guess it would depend on the individual animal. I love ooranas with lots of white, I think that's beautiful.

I agree Olimpia! Without all the white, they look very Nosey Be...I voted Mitsio but, it would def depend on the animal...I like the very YELLOW mitsios!:)

I love the blues but I want both an oorana mena and i'm a die hard duck fan cause i bleed green and yellow so i would also want a pair of mitsio's but that may be a little down the road for me.

i hadta have both. falys were my fav but after seein Simba i haveta say nosy mitsio's are breath taking an i cant wait for mine to grow up..

I guess I just don't see the fascination with oorana mena. To me they look like Nosy B's sprinkled with salt and pepper. They are pretty but I don't see them looking very unusual, necessarily.

I guess I just don't see the fascination with oorana mena. To me they look like Nosy B's sprinkled with salt and pepper. They are pretty but I don't see them looking very unusual, necessarily.

I would agree unless you are looking at specific lines of Faly that are purple to red barring on a white background. Those are smoking! Raidan and Slash come to mind.

Last edited:
okay so I may be under the wrong impression LOL but I was understood that Oorana Menas were a morph?! are they in fact their own Locale per say? I am new to the panther chams but Have been wrong impressioned if I understood they were captive bred (created specially by) morphs?!!
I feel confused LOL

okay so I may be under the wrong impression LOL but I was understood that Oorana Menas were a morph?! are they in fact their own Locale per say? I am new to the panther chams but Have been wrong impressioned if I understood they were captive bred (created specially by) morphs?!!
I feel confused LOL

Its a nosy faly some associate oorana menas with a certin look of nosy faly but its still a nosy faly.

Nosy Faly

There are some exceptions out there but I am not looking for a green chameleon for which most of the time mitsios are unless there fired up or sleeping. I vote faly because I think its so cool to see a red white and blue chameleon. Ziggy from chameleonalley.com for example or raiden from chamnation.com for example are what I think when I vote nosy faly. Nosy mitsios are awesome as well but not as cool as falys in my opinion.

for me mitsio takes it , just the neon all green body with deep red eyes, maybe even some red stripes is just awsome

then when fired up, you get a BANANA chameleon :p:D

I have grown toward the nosy mitsio as of recently. This seem to be a bit more hard to find than nosy falys as well.

Back
Top Bottom