Oorana Mena or Nosy Mitsio

If you could own just one locale, which of the two would it be?

• Total voters
I voted Mitsio, but I've been seeing more and more incredible Ooranas and now I'm not sure! lol For me, I guess it would depend on the individual animal. I love ooranas with lots of white, I think that's beautiful.

nosy mitsio for me

i voted mitsio for the fact that i am currently looking for one!! their colors resemble the "rasta" colors and having a solid yellow cham would be different than others, also for the fact that if not yellow they turn green (lemon, lime anyone??)

if anyone on this forum has nosy mitsios available or will in the soon future please contact me!!!

I voted Oorana Mena. I think it's beautiful how they can fire up white yet be such a nice blue resting color.

I voted for faly but I want to change it lol. Since it seems like more people are getting faly these days I would want a mitsio more :)

Oorana Mena!

I vote oorana mena... i think they are a very beautiful locale of the panther chameleon. I hope to one day own one.

Oorana's have nicer color patterns when the are true representations. Mitsio's seem to vary quite a bit. I would love to see some example pics from owners of the two locales;)

nosy mitsio all the way!! they are so gorgeous... not saying that oorana mena arent but i prefer the brighter colors i suppose.

screameleons oorana mena is honestly very ugly and lacking the traights that they are supposed to have, looks like a regular nosy fally. we all know they are nosy fallies, but supposed to have red dots almost outlining all the stripes or pretty close to it

screameleons oorana mena is honestly very ugly and lacking the traights that they are supposed to have, looks like a regular nosy fally. we all know they are nosy fallies, but supposed to have red dots almost outlining all the stripes or pretty close to it

I"m new so sorry about my confusion, but can you show me what the difference in a "regular" Nosy Faly and a Oorena Mena? I thought they were the same thing?

I have both! And I can say that mitsios are unequaled when fired up. At least my male is. Theres nothing like bannana yellow with red stripes and red turrets. I was floored the first time he fired up for me in person.

Back
Top Bottom