Oorana Mena or Nosy Mitsio

If you could own just one locale, which of the two would it be?

• Total voters
my favorite is

for me im sold about the oorena mena (nosy faly ) i think this chameleon is amazing and im sold for the ankaramy to .

I like Mitsio for reasons stated previously - they are more original. The Faly are nice and they are rare, but once they become common they'll be mislabeled as Nosy Be or blue bar Ambanjas by pet stores and wholesalers. Mitsios are hard to mistake and I like them simply due to the uniqueness factor.

I just ordered a pair today! Can't wait for them.

I've also found that in all these threads comparing locales, the people who go with the blue ones, their reason is often 'blue is my favorite color'

The beauty of chams is that they are like colors, and you can have a favorite and that's just the way it is; never let popular opinion swing your votes.

def Oorana Mena....love the color pattern of em...... what can i say im a partriot red white and blue all the way.... hoorah

Nosy Mitsio....I really love Murcie from Screameleons. When I have more room one of his babies is top of my list :)

I agree slash Is amazing! I bet if they sold him he'd be about 1,000+! :eek: I'd go with Nosy Mitsio since they are still nice and less in cha-ching lol.

If price weren't an issue I'd take the Oorana Mena for sure....The colors on them just look amazing to me, especially the ones on Screameleons.

Nosy Faly's are def number 1, i agree some can look like a nosy be but those are poor blood lines! Nosy Mitsio's can also be compared to an ambilobe or sambava!!! I think nosy faly's are more unique!!!

Mitsios dont look like sambavas. I voted faly all the way and not just because i have a pair. I'm going to be getting some Sambavas after i get one more pair of Falys. Then i might go for a mitsio. They are all unique and beautiful.

I gots my faly last week :D
He's a nasty lil booger. Only seconds after "inspecting" him, Ryan Jerosek proclaimed him as "the meanest chameleon I've ever seen"......and he proclaimed Ryan as "very tasty"

same clutch as Tex.

I have to go for the faly as well. Even though both are quite amazing creatures.

So what's the final tally?

NOSY MITSO all the way in pics they look HUGE and there a gorgouse animal plus they are on the cheaper side but i still think for some reason i would go with the nosy mitso by the way are you going to buy one or do you just want every ones opinion

Back
Top Bottom