Online Purchasing

Have a conversation with the breeder,write down all the questions n concern prior u talk with your breeder,if that helps in your favor then go with your feeling n proceed,every breeders has their own trades,and you will be the one to judge!

Some breeders might not even sell to you and may grill you with questions they want to make sure you won't just kill the cham they raised for the last 3 months
If you want a Parsons don't tell the breeder you have a Bio Bubble Chameleon Cantina o_O

One of my Buddy's Dario has some ambilobis. The older siblings are bad to the bone. Crazy yellow bodies with awesome red bars. Not sure what he's charging but if you want to call him or text him here's his number. Tell him Craig gave it to you.
831-578-6133
This is a pic of an older sib that he owns.
image.jpeg

So did you go to the show? The lady only had 2 veileds on display. There were some other sellers there too...saw Jacksons and several other varieties.

This guy was pretty cool

Attachments

• IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 151
I did go! When I got there the lady you were talking to had taken a break and I actually ended up talking to the people that owned this Panther! I bought a little male veild from them and then ended up talking to the lady for quite a while. She really knows her stuff and was very helpful. Thanks again for telling me about this show!

So did you go to the show? The lady only had 2 veileds on display. There were some other sellers there too...saw Jacksons and several other varieties.

This guy was pretty cool

Awesome. Glad you were able to find one.

It was a young veild. He was bright green there and now that we are home he has turned very dark and isn't moving and is certainly not interested in eating. I think I can remember my Jacksons doing this for a very days... This is normal right?

Back
Top Bottom