Online feeder insects

BPal75

I’ve found during covid the website I have purchased crickets from in the past is having supply issues. A casual look at a few other sites also seemed to have low inventory or delayed shipping. anyone have recommendations on where you get your crickets or Dubias from online? Looking to buy in 100-250 quantities, not thousands. Thanks!

I usually buy my dubias from dubiaroaches.com and they are out and I'm in need of some asap too so glad you posted this

I’ve found during covid the website I have purchased crickets from in the past is having supply issues. A casual look at a few other sites also seemed to have low inventory or delayed shipping. anyone have recommendations on where you get your crickets or Dubias from online? Looking to buy in 100-250 quantities, not thousands. Thanks!
I’ve been using Ghann’s for crickets with no problem.

Dubi Deli has been coming through for me (while I wait for starter colonies from James to arrive and get going - super excited to have a colony and to stop paying so much for bugs lol).

Although, some quantities and sizes are out of stock. I had to purchase the variety mixes the last two times

If you need Dubias in a pinch, I've noticed my local PetCos usually have them so you might check there.

Back
Top Bottom