one of the new guys...

I think this is the third thread tonite showcasing a white Cham! Funny how trends in reptiles effect the lines being bred! Not complaining though, I think they look fantastic! Love the white chams!

well that's kina sad 120 views an 3 comments? thanks for the comments I did get...
heres a few pics of them in the sun today for a bit.. first one was soakin it in..

well that's kina sad 120 views an 3 comments? thanks for the comments I did get...
Don't feel bad, it happened to me the other day with my Ambanja thread!! Guess people just aren't up to hittin the key board/pad. Your Faly's are A+ stock man, good job!!

Don't feel bad, it happened to me the other day with my Ambanja thread!! Guess people just aren't up to hittin the key board/pad. Your Faly's are A+ stock man, good job!!

Rob don't take it personel,it's just the way the forums are lately.when I first joined I would get a lot of comments . Now people just don't post as much.

Rob you know I love your chams, and new little ones are the best. Yes, you have another winner there. He is already pretty.

Sorry I am late, I have baby quads hatching and have spent all my time watching them.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom