one of the new guys...

ChameleonMom

I think this is the third thread tonite showcasing a white Cham! Funny how trends in reptiles effect the lines being bred! Not complaining though, I think they look fantastic! Love the white chams!

robmd1

Avid Member
well that's kina sad 120 views an 3 comments? thanks for the comments I did get...
heres a few pics of them in the sun today for a bit.. first one was soakin it in..

chamcapture

well that's kina sad 120 views an 3 comments? thanks for the comments I did get...
Don't feel bad, it happened to me the other day with my Ambanja thread!! Guess people just aren't up to hittin the key board/pad. Your Faly's are A+ stock man, good job!!

ibdragons

Established Member
Don't feel bad, it happened to me the other day with my Ambanja thread!! Guess people just aren't up to hittin the key board/pad. Your Faly's are A+ stock man, good job!!

Rob don't take it personel,it's just the way the forums are lately.when I first joined I would get a lot of comments . Now people just don't post as much.

laurie

Retired Moderator
Rob you know I love your chams, and new little ones are the best. Yes, you have another winner there. He is already pretty.

Sorry I am late, I have baby quads hatching and have spent all my time watching them.:eek:

Top Bottom