One of the Good Guys?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

browncofan

Hello everyone I am new to the forums.

I had a senegal chameleon for just over 8 years. He passed last year from what I am assuming was old age. He was a great little guy.

For the past couple of months I have been thinking about getting another Chameleon. I don't know a lot about purchasing one on line since I bought Sweat Pea from a local pet shop. I have found a baby I am interested in purchasing from an ad on this site. The seller is Jim Flaherty from Chameleon Company out of Florida. Just want to make sure he is a good guy and I can order from him with no worries.

Thanks for any comments. :)

Chameleon Forums is here to educate and offer support for the community, but we are not currently setup to deal with reviews and inquiries of companies or individuals. When people need such information we try to refer them to the Board of Inquiry (BOI) at Fauna Classifieds. They are equipped to deal with these types of issues and have certain standards in place that offer a fair medium for all parties. The herp community in general has been using the BOI for many years now.

BOI Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom