One Of ReptoMan's Boys

Rush2112

Check this boy out. This one is Spock Jr. He's brother to Scotty which is amazing. I will be driving up to Dallas to get this boy sometime in the near future. :D:D:D Super excited. Also commissioning ReptoMan to build me a dual cage stand with drainage system. Will have to share pics of his work when I get it. The pics of his furniture are awesome and you've seen the pics of his Chams! Incredible.

358rlg3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I have a littler mate to this clutch. My guy looks very similar. Brian has some amazing lines! :cool:

Attachments

• redsfandrew-albums-bb-ambilobe-old-spice-picture20418-almost-9-months.jpg
    redsfandrew-albums-bb-ambilobe-old-spice-picture20418-almost-9-months.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 142
My Warf is from this line!

I call these guys sunset ambilobes because of thier yellow bodies and orange/red head and legs. They remind me of a sunset over a blue ocean.

IMO, these are some of the best lookin sunsets out there.

Jason

I call these guys sunset ambilobes because of thier yellow bodies and orange/red head and legs. They remind me of a sunset over a blue ocean.

Jason

I'm excited to be getting him for sure!

Jason

I love it! "Sunset" Ambi's!
They do have a different color style than most of Brian's chams.

Still working on the drawing for the stand. Should have something in an email tonight. Thanks for all the compliments!

Back
Top Bottom