On the right track!!

alexyboo909

Made the 2 hour drive to the vet today! Finally some people who know what they're dealing with.

They're keeping Po overnight and calling me mid afternoon tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

A HUGE thanks to Laurie for the wonderful donation she made, without it I'd have absolutely no way to afford her care.

I'll keep you all in the loop, when I know what's going on you'll know!

Thanks for all the support, it's been stressful to say the least.

Here is hoping Po is fine. I know they will take care of what ever the problem is. And you are welcome, glad I could help.

Hey guys, Pos vet called today telling me she didn't do her business so they have nothing to examine.

She said she'll be keeping her for the weekend and letting me know whats going on by monday.

Oh, what's wrong with her.?

And ever though I have never dealt with Laurie myself, she seems like an amazing person from what I have seen! I love how friendly everyone is on here.

Oh, what's wrong with her.?

And ever though I have never dealt with Laurie myself, she seems like an amazing person from what I have seen! I love how friendly everyone is on here.

From all of us thank you, we do try to be friendly. And if you need help, with anything I know about, I am a pm away.:)

Poo Po poo :p glad to hear she is undergoing great care we all need your silly Po to get better and up to her normal antics ;) I'm glad there are still people like Laurie in this world !

Back
Top Bottom