On the hunt - Gargamel kiddos? =)

jandie

Hello all! Been a long time and betting this may be a long shot, but kinda lost touch with some of the Gargamel offspring owners and wondering if there are still any on here that have kept up with breeding and may have some babies in the works or looking for homes! =)

I have not seen any offspring on here in a many years. I do remember Gargamel and if I recall, the poor unfortunate fellow died during shipping between members. He was an awesome chameleon!

unfortunately, yes. =(

i kept in touch with a few of them when we initially moved to italy....think we even had a thread at one point with some pictures, but it has been almost 3 years..... figuring it's definitely a long shot/possibly unlikely, *fingers crossed*

Oh, were you the owner who shipped him? I do remember whoever owned him was moving to Italy and at the time I was thinking about taking him. I remember how terrible it was when it happened.:(

yeah, he was ours. =( it was awful! and the only time i'd ever had any problems with shipping.

did find a few old pms though from some of the other offspring owners, so who knows? =)

and been keeping up with lancechams and in contact periodically - he took a lot of the babies and remaining eggs that we had at the time. =)

good luck tracking them down. I just looked at his pics, and he had some nice purple on the two triangles on his left flank. Her is a shipping nightmare for you. I went to ship 50 veils on Tuesday. I told the guy taking the box that there were cham babies inside. He took the box and literally tossed to the corner. It went CLANK! I almost went to jail, but kept my mouth shut and just left. I had insured them thru SYR, but the recipient said they arrived okay. So yeah, I totally understand. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom