omg omg omg!

wontbme

my chameleon is digging!
what do i do?

she's a 1yr old veiled chameleon digging to lay her eggs, what do i do please help me.
ignore her?

FIRST, calm down, breathe, go relax. Just let her do her thing and check on her in the morning. She'll be fine. Make sure to give her plenty of water, and calcium dusted crickets when she is done laying:)

so will she be done laying when i can see her on her basking area?

also, will i need to hydrate her during her laying?

i usually check in on them every couple of hours. just make sure they cant see you. they can dig some monster holes and if it caves in them. I want to make sure they get out ;)

as stated above, make sure to give her plenty of water when she arises from the abyss of the laying container. i usually give them a shower treatment. She will more than likely not have an appetite but if she does. If you can inject your feeders with liquid calcium that would be the best.

i have d3 and no d3. what is best?

she's never been picky about her eating, she NEVER had signs of her laying other than messing around at bottom of cage.

how old are your lights? If they are new or in good standings, go plain calcium. If they arent and are ready to be changed out this would be a good time to.

these fertile?

was she bred? :p

If you have a uvb meter, test it. if you dont, i wouldnt play games over 20 bucks. id replace it.

no no no problems
thanks for your help guys. im appreciating it. i never thought she'd lay this early, A DAY after her birthday! LOL

Back
Top Bottom