Omaha Reptile Expo. 4-17-2011.

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
I am going to this reptile expo. My very first ever. Anyone from the forums going to be there? :) Zac

Last edited:
I am going to this reptile expo. My ver first ever. Anyone from the forums going to be there? :) Zac

I am usually a vendor there, but this time I cannot be there. It's generally a good show, not nearly as big as the ones I'm used to being at, but a good show nonetheless.

I am usually a vendor there, but this time I cannot be there. It's generally a good show, not nearly as big as the ones I'm used to being at, but a good show nonetheless.

Do they have lots of turtles? I wish you were going! Then I could get a cham from you. :)

Do they have lots of turtles? I wish you were going! Then I could get a cham from you. :)

I know. Even though this show is a long haul for me (8 hours driving) and a much smaller show to warrant the travel, I still like going to it because they are very good to me there and I generally do very well. I just don't have the stock I normally do right now and it wouldn't be worth it for me to make the trip.

There are a couple vendors there who generally have a few turtles and tortoises, so yes, you should be able to find something if that is what you are looking for. If you are looking for supplies, you might be disappointed. I have tried to get some supply people from out here to go because they would do very well, but no one wants to make the trip.

Last edited:
I know. Even though this show is a long haul for me (8 hours driving) and a much smaller show to warrant the travel, I still like going to it because they are very good to me there and I generally do very well. I just don't have the stock I normally do right now and it wouldn't be worth it for me to make the trip.

There are a couple vendors there who generally have a few turtles and tortoises, so yes, you should be able to find something if that is what you are looking for. If you are looking for supplies, you might be disappointed. I have tried to get some supply people from out here to go because they would do very well, but no one wants to make the trip.

I hope that they have a few screen cages. and some lighting.
It will be my first show, so i doubt that I will be dissapointed since I don't know really what a big show is like.

Back
Top Bottom