Ok this is supposed to be my FEMALE veiled!

Kansascity

I was just asked yesterday if she was really a he...... SO experts lets get your opinions! :D

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpg
    IMG_1930.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 132
...................................................Dang it they’re all blurry ughhhhhh

Attachments

• IMG_1937.jpg
    IMG_1937.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 115
Do you have a macro setting for your camera? This is for taking closer up pics. The icon is usually a flower for the setting:)

from the first picture you posted I don't see a spur. If you got her from FLchams I'm sure they sent you a female.

from the first picture you posted I don't see a spur. If you got her from FLchams I'm sure they sent you a female.

Thats what I am thinking they have an awesome reputation, so I think she is a she. :) Thanks DEZ (she is a beauty though, and a lot more friendly towards me now)

That is Sayid's sister!! HAHA---but she really could be I got Sayid from FLChams less then a month ago.

I also have a male veiled cham from FL Chams. they have a great reputation with chameleons. From the pics it looks like there is no tarsul spur meaning it is probably a female

~~1.0 Veiled Chameleon

Sayid was the character on LOST...the love of his life was Nadia, he also loved Shannon, Kate was a good friend. Veileds are from Yemen, which is an Arabic nation so maybe something from that region. ;)

Back
Top Bottom