Ok the mistking oh my god !!!!

wackfester

omg how we lived with this thing i will never know!!it puts out such a fine mist.i will say i was worried that it would dump to much.hell no! for you guys that think it will make i mess all i can say is it is perfect.the timer is freaking great. you can set it for seconds. every thing i needed was in the box.thanks Marty and mistking!! worth every dime.:D:):D:cool::D

Out of curiosity what are they worth? I saw a mist system here at an expo a few years ago was around $300 our money. I stuck with a $1.50 spray bottle.
If I could get one cheap online and could be shipped international I might consider it, be great for frogs too, you think? :)

I paid about $160 for my starter system and a couple extra nozzles and the timer (+ shipping). I don't know how I thought life was fine before it either! lol It is life changing. Congrats on the new mistking!

Out of curiosity what are they worth? I saw a mist system here at an expo a few years ago was around $300 our money. I stuck with a $1.50 spray bottle.
If I could get one cheap online and could be shipped international I might consider it, be great for frogs too, you think? :)

they are great for frogs. in fact marty (mistking) is more of a frog guy.

his starting package is $99 and worth every dime. i have one and love it.

Joe i paid $ 131.45 with shiping it was 99.99 here is the email. [email protected] we all just watched it go at 5PM so sweet.damm i am glad i got it.!!!!!:D it is so QUITE we did not hear it and we were 2 feet from it..lol all.great for all pets trust me this puts out a very fine mist.

Thanks for the recommend guys, thats a heck of alot cheaper than I could get a comparable system here (we have bugger all like that), Does this bloke Marty have a website?
So I can check it out? Ill definately consider Getting one, would be very very useful here in the heat of summer, hell, I may sit under it myself! :)

That's ok mate I took a look at it on the website Olly posted, but thanks. :)

there ya go, that the one? Ps I am gonna have to get a US/AU power adapter though.
May need to order one somewhere.
north-america-us-to-australia-power-adapter-plug~3525924.jpg

Ours look like this, 240 volts

outlet-jpg.jpg

new-starter-misting-system-detail1.jpg

Last edited:
That's ok mate I took a look at it on the website Olly posted, but thanks. :)

there ya go, that the one? Ps I am gonna have to get a US/AU power adapter though.
May need to order one somewhere.

NEW:
European Version features a 220/230V - 50Hz 53W (input), 24V 2AMP 48VA (output) AC Adapter !!! Select below.

I'm guessing that will work with the Aussie power system?

Back
Top Bottom