Ok, I would like to start again but i'm in Korea! Assistance?

Edward Kim

Established Member
Hi guys,

This is a long shot in the dark! I've had been working with Meru's in the states prior to my move to Korea. Looks like my job is stabilizing and I may stay here for a few years. Let me tell ya, it's nice here but my longing for chameleons is intensifying. I'm wondering if chameleons can be shipped here? Is there a company in tanzania that already has CITES paper for their meru's that may ship them to me in Korea? First choice reptiles perhaps? Anyone deal with shipping chams internationally?

Ed

You should contact your local fish and wildlife officials to check if you are allowed to ship merus to Korea. If it's ok, you should contact the breeder you will get your chams from and ask if they can ship the species that you want to your country. There will probably be a minimum order requirement that is around 2000-3000US$ depending on the seller, since shipping could cost up to 1000$. The CITES papers take at least 3 months to finish. So if you want to ship to Korea, you will need to buy a lot of chams. Hope you could get some soon :)

Back
Top Bottom