OK guys... I pulled the trigger!

IntriguedByChams

Hello ALL and thank you for your opinions in my 'colorless panther' thread! You all made me feel more secure about my opinion on a cham that i was concidering, and I went ahead and purchased the lil guy yesterday! He will ship out on Tues andbe here 1st thing Wed morning...IM SO EXCITED! He is a 10 month old assumed Red-Barred Ambilobe Panther. His Sire is a red-barred and all his brotheres turned out as such. His Dam was a CH from a WC Dam from Chameleon Company. And the Sire is pretty handsome. He is a slow bloomer and just now starting to show hints of coloring. BUT if you look at the Sire pic and his pic side by side, you can se ewhere the yellow, and reds are coming in. It looks as tho he will have coloration/marking very close to his father. And i got him for a STEAL!!

congrats!!! i hope you enjoy your cham! i still got about about 4 months for my Nosy Be to turn all blue :)

Congratulations on the new boy, I know you will enjoy him. Now about your signature, are those 3 chicks of the animal type or are you running a harem? You know they will all three gang up on you right?:eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations on the new boy, I know you will enjoy him. Now about your signature, are those 3 chicks of the animal type or are you running a harem? You know they will all three gang up on you right?:eek::eek::eek:

LOL they are baby PET chicks haha. and I am a married woman lol so no girls on the side for me :D

LMAO! :D I had a good laugh with that... how funny! I don't know about you guys, but here where I live it's illegal to live with three unrelated girls because it's considered a brothel. Which is why we have frat houses off campus but no sorority houses - how riddiculous right?

But back to the original post, congratulations! :D

Back
Top Bottom