Oh yeah! I lucked out! :o)

DawnLove

I just happened to find a feeder insect farm only about 15-20 mins away from where I live, and their prices seem amazing thus far!!:D

$5.95 for dubia roaches
500 Zebra Silkworm Eggs for $10
50 Silkworms for $7.95

Now I'm new to this world, but seems better than the other prices I've seen, AND I don't have to pay shipping...Cha-CHING!! My day just got a little bit better! LOL

Sorry, had to release my random moment of happiness...
::maintains self again:::cool:

30 nymphs

or 10 mediums.. i believe ... My man is going to be excited to learn he's going to an insect farm for his saturday afternoon...bwhahaha ::evil grin::
;)

They are having a clearance on fruit flies as well...but Im not quite sure how to keep those?:confused:

Ghann's ships free to you. Also, if you're a breeder, you MAY be able to get a discount.
Free, next day ground.

http://www.ghann.com/shipping_information.cfm

LIMITED GROUND SERVICE
From our location (Georgia) we offer GROUND shipping of live crickets & worms to the following states ONLY! Most addresses in these states receive Ground shipments overnight. Some do take two days... however, the typical moderate climate makes that acceptable so we still provide our live delivery guarantee.

* Alabama
* Florida
* Georgia
* North Carolina
* South Carolina
* Tennessee

Ghann's ships free to you. Also, if you're a breeder, you MAY be able to get a discount.
Free, next day ground.

LIMITED GROUND SERVICE
From our location (Georgia) we offer GROUND shipping of live crickets & worms to the following states ONLY! Most addresses in these states receive Ground shipments overnight. Some do take two days... however, the typical moderate climate makes that acceptable so we still provide our live delivery guarantee.

* Alabama
* Florida
* Georgia
* North Carolina
* South Carolina
* Tennessee

Awesome!! Thanks, I looked at their site today, but didn't notice the free shipping, that's a very very nice positive, means I don't have to make the trip to BFE ! LOL

Free, next day ground.

LIMITED GROUND SERVICE

Oh yeah,I remember their negative, limited options, but hey, good for superworms atleast! :D

The place I was lookin to drive to, had none.

hmm def wasn't free, they wanted $10 shipping for a cup of superworms, when Im in the same general vincinity for them...hmph :(

Im gonna check them out when I need to restock.

I sold someone a dozen sub adult roaches for $3... Guess I got jipped. LOL.. I should have asked $10!

Im gonna check them out when I need to restock.

I sold someone a dozen sub adult roaches for $3... Guess I got jipped. LOL.. I should have asked $10!

LOL in that case I'll take 10 orders ...$3 dollar special!! ;)

wow I never thought I'd be happy about Roach special buying deals. LOL

$10 shipping? Must have a minimum order. I get free ground shipping on a single box of crickets.

Hmm suppose I shall add some crickets...I think the superworms are too big, how about some Phoenix worms? :)

In our last batch of crickets we bought from the exotic pet shop nearby, it has some millipede dudes crawling around the bottom, are these actual millipedes you think? Can she eat those safely?

Free, next day ground.

LIMITED GROUND SERVICE

* Alabama
* Florida
* Georgia
* North Carolina
* South Carolina
* Tennessee

Eric, they dont ship free to me, but they do come the next day

Hmm suppose I shall add some crickets...I think the superworms are too big, how about some Phoenix worms? :)

In our last batch of crickets we bought from the exotic pet shop nearby, it has some millipede dudes crawling around the bottom, are these actual millipedes you think? Can she eat those safely?

They aren't keeping their cages clean enough to keep "millipedes" (I think they're a type of grain beetle) out. I bet they're buying from *a certain store I'm not too happy with* and most of the crickets weren't healthy enough (or gutloaded at all) and weren't very nutritional for my cham.. they just didn't crunch right.

They aren't keeping their cages clean enough to keep "millipedes" (I think they're a type of grain beetle) out. I bet they're buying from *a certain store I'm not too happy with* and most of the crickets weren't healthy enough (or gutloaded at all) and weren't very nutritional for my cham.. they just didn't crunch right.

He HATES Petsmart and larger stores, he always traps us for like 30 mins at the register talkin about his utter disdain for these places..and how they know nothing for caring for animals..but I have to say, I don't trust his advice very much, he is always giving me bad advice, and saying what I read online is just that, online, that I should take it for a grain of salt. I think I need a new store..LOL.. Telling me to do all these things I know is a major no no, for someone who is an experienced person for 30+ yrs, I think he is just stubborn in his ways...

My dad is the southeast regional head of animal health supplies with his company- to vets, farm & feed stores, and small business owner pet companies that actually do "care" for their pets. Normally I can get whatever I need from him(although he lives in Florida), but reptiles are about the ONLY thing he knows nothing about, this is a whole new ballfield I am in now..LOL
His hate for large corporate chain pet stores is off the charts..ha;)

Back
Top Bottom