Oh my god I WANT him! = )

The mercury vapor bulb produces UVB. :) It is definately a cheap price for everything!

Ah, ok. Lol! Yeah... But it's out of the question right now. I tried to ease it in but all I got was the evil look and I just shut my mouth and was back to the computer. :rolleyes:

hahaha. i was just messing with you. i thought you would get :mad:

i have a short list to complete before i buy anything else.

i contacted him 40 seconds after you posted this.. no response yet.. i was gonna wait to get a chem - but how can i pass up that price?!

That's funny he is spoken for. By me, lol.
I couldn't pass it up either. I'm thinking both of my Ambi's are female so this little guy would be perfect. He said he got him from a breeder in Anaheim. The sire's name is Lucifer. Anyone heard of him. I can't find a Lucifer, but he's gorgeous.

I couldn't pass it up either. I'm thinking both of my Ambi's are female so this little guy would be perfect. He said he got him from a breeder in Anaheim. The sire's name is Lucifer. Anyone heard of him. I can't find a Lucifer, but he's gorgeous.

Hahahah! Well i'm glad he'll be going to someone from this wonderful Cham forum community. Whomever gets him, make sure you post LOTS of pictures. ;)

Isn't that Lance's cham?

Back
Top Bottom