Official "Hello"

Kenidi

Just thought I would officially say hello. I am soon to be a proud parent of a panther chameleon and have learned a lot from reading posts all day long :D
I currently live in Seattle, but will be moving back home to Tucson, AZ very soon!

Just figured I'd introduce myself as I hope to be a member for a very long time, and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello and welcome! What locale are you getting? And how old? I'm glad you're learning good things on here. Where are you from?

hi there and Welcome:cool:

and congrats:D post pics when you can , and what melric said...wat locale, from who?:)

I am not sure about either the locale or the age yet. It kind of depends what will be available at the expo on the 30th. I am crossing my fingers for an ambilobe juvenile/sub-adult but I am open to possibilities

Hi, moving back to Arizona? Is it your choice or had to? Just curious...

Well I was born and raised there, and moved to Seattle for school/work. I would *ideally* be moving to LA but I opted to moved to AZ to help out my family. I don't mind AZ, there just isn't much in the line of work for me there lol

I use my Jedi mind tricks, but don't work...

haha, hey i will post pics of the cage i got from you tomorrow:)

i am using it with the stand now, it is great:cool:

till need to work the drainage, but so far misting ok and dripper goes on the plants :p

Well I was born and raised there, and moved to Seattle for school/work. I would *ideally* be moving to LA but I opted to moved to AZ to help out my family. I don't mind AZ, there just isn't much in the line of work for me there lol

Good luck!...

haha, hey i will post pics of the cage i got from you tomorrow:)

i am using it with the stand now, it is great:cool:

till need to work the drainage, but so far misting ok and dripper goes on the plants :p

For the drainage, use a couple of felt pads under the bottom of the stand base to tilt it just a bit so the water will run down the front. I used a small towel to catch the water. Had that cage for few years and as you can see water damage was close to zero. :D

Nope. I think punishment is in order. lol. :p

Btw you will love your Ambilobe. Be sure to ask the breeder questions like age, sex, sire, etc.

Age and sex I had planned to ask, but didn't think about sire. Does that matter for anything other than breeding? Or just something to give you an idea what he will grow up to look like?

Age and sex I had planned to ask, but didn't think about sire. Does that matter for anything other than breeding? Or just something to give you an idea what he will grow up to look like?

It's to know more or less what he will grow up like and if you ever want to breed him you will know his bloodlines. You could even check the mothers sire.

It's to know more or less what he will grow up like and if you ever want to breed him you will know his bloodlines. You could even check the mothers sire.

Oh ok well I will ask then! I don't plan on breeding him, but I suppose you never know what the future may hold lol. He may just turn out to be a cassanova:eek:

Back
Top Bottom