Offer to Help

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, I think this belongs here, but with the interest shown in the first bioactive build I've done, I'm offering to help others create the same thing. I know the builder of the base enclosure is able to ship across North America and will change the design as requested but it seems the core of the enclosure design I created actually works quite well. I can provide a starter culture for a bioactive build once my own enclosure becomes more u established. Just food for thought, I spent 4 years planning this build and it went off without a hitch and because of how I designed it, the entire enclosure can be broken down easily for transportation or storage if needed. It is however a bit pricey for the base enclosure.

Only reason I'm offering is because I wasn't satisfied with most enclosures out there, I wanted an enclosure that wasn't limited to be setup in a permanent sense. I wanted an enclosure that could be huge, yet broken down into it's components so it was easy to move. Fully assembled, my enclosure doesn't fit through a standard door, but I get around that with the ability to break it down into pieces. I honestly confused the builder of my enclosure when requesting it as it is a bit unorthodox.

Bro weve all been making dope bio enclosures, you're late to the party 😉
True lol, but to my knowledge, mine is one of the few that can be broken down and transported with ease despite it's assembled size. I am trying to get the builders of my enclosure to add a version of it to their product line as it can be shipped for cheaper then their other setups because it can be shipped as a flat container. And absolutely no leaks for water, which was my concern with some of the cages offered by dragonstrand and reptibreeze.

Basically wasn't happy with what was offered and knew what I could build wouldn't stand up to the test of time. This enclosure should be with me for my entire life.

Essentially when it comes time to move, my enclosure can come with me to a hotel room if allowed in the back of my hatchback, basically take off the top, remove the plants, disassemble the top, seal the drain, put a top on the substrate bin and pack it all up. Requires one person to do all of this as well but it's easier with two.

So after talking to the builder of the enclosure I have, if anyone is interested in acquiring one themselves, contact Cornel's World Terrariums and mention my name.

Back
Top Bottom