Odd Coloring

koomer

Hello; while i was feeding my veiled, I noticed odd coloring on her side. She seemed dark (probably because she was sitting on a dark branch and wanted to blend in) but it had a pale patch. I ran my finger over the area and she didn’t react in anyway, so I don’t believe it’s hurting her. Other than that, she’s been acting normally. Is this something I should be concerned about? I might just have to wait it out, but I wanted to double check with others 2A7497B7-F71F-4713-B488-89E469809F4C.jpeg 2EF86012-487C-48A8-9A68-2A64718D686B.jpeg

im no expert, but to me it just looks like one of her many possible outfits, do you have a laybin for her?

im no expert, but to me it just looks like one of her many possible outfits, do you have a laybin for her?

she should be able to lay if she needs to, though i dont believe shes pregnant. shes laid eggs this last summer, and when she did, i could pretty easily tell she was pregnant, since i saw some of the eggs bumps on her belly. she also hasnt been going down to investigate the dirt at all. it’s probably nothing to worry about; my anxiety just always needs to double check things haha :^)

I agree she does, also her casque looks a bit off and it looks like some back spikes are missing. May just be the pics...OP I know you asked about coloration but is there any way you can share some more info with us about her husbandry? Lights, temps, feeding, supplements specifically?

edit: just read about the thermal burn back in Feb pls disregard.

Is it me or does she look a bit thin?

ill be honest, when she had her eggs, she had quite a few (49 i believe) and so i thought i might be overfeeding her. but now i might be feeding her too little; i actually was worried about this a few days ago when i was looking her over. ill be sure to start feeding her more

Back
Top Bottom