Odd behavior. What is it?

KevinN1

Hey everyone, I have an 8-month old male panther chameleon who until recently seemed fine. As of lately I've noticed that he stays frozen and in a daze with his eyes facing directly forward for several hours. I'm worried that there may be something wrong with him. Has anyone experienced this behavior with their chameleon(s) before? Is it normal? :confused:
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Has there been anything new introduced to his environment? Anything new he can see from his enclosure? It sounds like he is keeping his eye on something. Check to make sure there isn't anything brightly colored in his view, also be wary of mirrors or glass that he may see his reflection in.

Hey everyone, I have an 8-month old male panther chameleon who until recently seemed fine. As of lately I've noticed that he stays frozen and in a daze with his eyes facing directly forward for several hours. I'm worried that there may be something wrong with him. Has anyone experienced this behavior with their chameleon(s) before? Is it normal? :confused:
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

One of my females did this. I think its just a faze they go through.

Back
Top Bottom