Oakley & Morpheus RIP

coldbloodedAL

Avid Member
Both Morpheus and Oakley have passed away within the last two weeks. Both were WC, and arrived in bad shape. I did my best to get them to good health but it was just not enough. RIP Oakley, Who was one cowboy of a cham, wild and crazy as all hell. And RIP Morpheus, Who was the complete opposite of Oakley, calm, curious, and elegant..

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that. How sad, to lose two in such a short amount of time. Rest in peace, you two.

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of 2 of your chams. Sounds like you did everything you could to give them a healthy life. Please know you are in my thoughts during this difficult time.

Thanks everyone...

I'm not sure... He was doing great this past week, and when I got home from work today I found him on the cage floor:confused:

That really sucks man :( I had that happen to me with 2 wc falys aries and and his girlfriend:( I thought I was going to be sick I was so pissed and sad at the same time.

Thanks everyone, They probably would not have made it this far without everything I have learned from all of you. I appreciate all the help you give and the knowledge and experiences you share. For me, this is definitely an experience i can learn from.

And Anne, No cage shall go empty in this house so long as I can provide for its inhabitant :) I have already inquired about a few, not that I anticipated the death of these two.. But I already had plans for more prior to.

Back
Top Bottom