now i feel bad for the rest of the day

alil

Hello, I helped cause something to veiled that will bug me for the rest of the day. I misted my chams cage with a spray bottle and it was trying to get away from the spray. Then I heard a light scream from it before I heard it hit the bottom of the cage. It is fine the second he hit the ground he made a quick climb back up and is back to its normal routine. That little noise it made will haunt me for the rest of the day.

I remember seeing my guy fall for the first time it sucks. But only.time I heard him squeak was when he yawned. It was the cutest sh1t I've seen.

I need to get him a new tree. The ones in his cage are dying off to their branches are getting weak

I need to get him a new tree. The ones in his cage are dying off to their branches are getting weak
What you need to do is buy two trees. That way when one gets "droopy" you can rotate it out with the second one!! In other words one outside in the sun getting healthy and one in the cage.:D

that's the plan. I might get him a new tree in the next few days since im packing up to move anyways. any advise how to move my cham with least amount of stress.

How far are you moving? When I moved it was about a hour drive and I had 30 chameleons to move. We moved all the furniture first in a few trips and then loaded all the cham cages in the back if the box truck and moved them that way. It was fall so not too hot. I am sure they hated it but it was only for an hour

If you only have one cham you can put him in a box or bag ..if it is dark he will go to sleep in the box. Move his cage and set it up at the new place and unpack him . He will be fine in the box for hours. If you are traveling a long distance you can always take rest breaks and mist him.

Or if your cham is well behaved you can put him on a plant in your car to travel. Jann does this when her guys have to go somewhere....I never have I always put them in something .

I am sure that's what I heard,(I could be wrong though). As far as my plan for moving, I am only moving about an hour away. I go to close the deal on the house tomorrow morning. My plan for moving him is to get his tree out of the cage and coax him to climb on my hand so I can put him in a fake vine filled critter keeper and drape a sheet or a black towel over it so it can either sleep or not see whats going on. If I try to get him to climb on my hand while he is in the cage he gets territorial and hisses at me.(its not the cute baby hisses anymore its the scary hisses)

Back
Top Bottom