Not to overly pleased

ambanjamom

I know this has been discussed before,but needing to vent
What is the point to pay 31 bucks for a 2 day shipping 10:30 arrival time for feeders????When the order was placed on Tuesday and here it is Friday early afternoon & still nothing.I just don't get it.
Then to call the company & get no answer but you have to leave a voicemail & 2 hrs. later still no response same as sending an email with no response which I also did:mad:
So I'm just a tad pissed & good thing my husband is at work or it probably wouldn't be pretty.
So do these companies think that we just order for their convenience so we can just sit around & wait for our order to get here.And it really chaps my butt that as soon as you order your money is taken out of your account before they ever ship it out which I think is totally wrong.
I'm not a tightwad by no means,but really 30-75 bucks :eek:for shipping seems a little much to me but hey who am I (just being a customer)to say.
Okay I'll stop now,just wanted to get this off my chest,now if I can only get rid of the headache I gave myself

In other news i cant have food or animals shipped here for half the year cuz its too hot or too cold. I only have spring and fall i can ships stuff...

I would be happy just to find feeders somewhere local besides crickets,superworms,waxworms & roaches.I usually don't do the winter or summer months either,but so far the weather hasn't been to ungodly hot yet

where are you located? I have awesome guy that has great healthy roaches crickets supers,silks,butters and horn worms for a very cheap price!! they are always on time always healthy never a dead one and the guy is friendly to boot!!! he makes my critters very happy and healthy..plus he is good with advice on the care of your feeders and will help you raise your own if you have any questions...a real class act...let me know if you want his info

I'm located in Kansas City.I wouldn't need roaches cause I have a huge colony that my chams decided they don't want to eat anymore.I can get crickets & supers local.I'll keep you in mind on the horns & butters.
Thanks for letting me know

I know this has been discussed before,but needing to vent
What is the point to pay 31 bucks for a 2 day shipping 10:30 arrival time for feeders????When the order was placed on Tuesday and here it is Friday early afternoon & still nothing.I just don't get it.
Then to call the company & get no answer but you have to leave a voicemail & 2 hrs. later still no response same as sending an email with no response which I also did:mad:
So I'm just a tad pissed & good thing my husband is at work or it probably wouldn't be pretty.
So do these companies think that we just order for their convenience so we can just sit around & wait for our order to get here.And it really chaps my butt that as soon as you order your money is taken out of your account before they ever ship it out which I think is totally wrong.
I'm not a tightwad by no means,but really 30-75 bucks :eek:for shipping seems a little much to me but hey who am I (just being a customer)to say.
Okay I'll stop now,just wanted to get this off my chest,now if I can only get rid of the headache I gave myself

Did you receive a tracking number and see if the order was even shipped out yet? Some places only ship on certain days and might be waiting to ship.

In other news i cant have food or animals shipped here for half the year cuz its too hot or too cold. I only have spring and fall i can ships stuff...

I don't know about the winters but I guarantee you can have feeders and animals shipped during the summer. I do and I live in southern new Mexico and I know it's hotter here then in Ohio during the summer. Most companies offer ice packs for shipping during the summer and if all else fails pick it up at the local fedex/ups office. I've never had a issue with live feeders/chams being shipped here with days reaching temps of 110

What carrier did they use? Ontrac is terrible just to let you know. FedEx is pretty bad too, I should know... UPS is the only decent carrier left. Sorry to hear that they're delayed.

It's the outragous shipping charges!!

Try raising as many of the feeders as possible.
Dubia are easy, just keep them at 86 to 90F and you soon have 100's.

Cricks are a little harder like silkies, takes practice and lots of failure, but
you eventualy get it right, and then it's worth the trouble :)

Rotation of feeder stock takes lots of practice too, either I always have way
to many, or none at all and have to break down and order some!!

Back
Top Bottom