Not Eating

Zymurgy9

For the last several days my 1 year old male veiled chameleon hasn't been eating many crickets. I offer him 5-7 large crix everyday. I have been cup feeding him for the last 6 months and he seems to like it, so usually when I come home and things haven't changed I let them go in the cage to see if he will eat anything. I also offer him dubia roaches and mealworms. He wont eat roaches either but will occasionally eat a worm or two.
Any ideas?

For the last several days my 1 year old male veiled chameleon hasn't been eating many crickets. I offer him 5-7 large crix everyday. I have been cup feeding him for the last 6 months and he seems to like it, so usually when I come home and things haven't changed I let them go in the cage to see if he will eat anything. I also offer him dubia roaches and mealworms. He wont eat roaches either but will occasionally eat a worm or two.
Any ideas?

He could be becoming a big boy. As they get older 5-7 crickets can be fed every second day. If he is healthy in every other way you could weigh him weekly to check he is not loosing weight.:)

Back
Top Bottom