Not eating

I'm not sure yet but she's been opening her mouth and breathing out hard
Again, sorry for the delay....had an exam today for my early class. It sounds like she's is a great deal of distress, so I have a few more questions.
Since you found her yesterday, has she basked at all? Like, have your or someone else assisted her with that?
What is the normal temperature of her basking spot?
You mentioned that there are faux plants in her enclosure....can you do a thorough check to make sure she hasn't consumed any of it? I know it sounds silly, but Veileds will sometimes do this.
Have you ever had her checked for parasites? If so, when was the last time?
Does she have any other physical abnormalities? Such as lumps, hard places, bumps, growths, discharge, or any wounds?

With the laying on her side and the breathing with her mouth open I'm afraid to tell you that she's dying.
So sorry to hear this!

I came home and she was almost dead I got to spend 10 more minutes with her till she died I found out that the pet store were I got her got her from a horrible breeder and that almost all the chameleons they get die quickly I miss her so much me and her had a great bond and I can't believe she's gone she's the best pet I've ever had and I wish I could have done more I would do anything to have her back

I came home and she was almost dead I got to spend 10 more minutes with her till she died I found out that the pet store were I got her got her from a horrible breeder and that almost all the chameleons they get die quickly I miss her so much me and her had a great bond and I can't believe she's gone she's the best pet I've ever had and I wish I could have done more I would do anything to have her back
That really breaks my heart.....im so sorry to hear this. You have no idea how badly I've wanted to just try and do something to help anything at all throughout this entire thread......I hope you are doing ok, and know that I will be crying with you tonight. May she cross the rainbow bridge and be forever free from all of her pain.....

Aww so sorry for your loss, i loss my female yemen a year ago now she was 4 always so sad... (also sorry accidentally liked a comment as was scrolling reading your post, do apologise)

Back
Top Bottom