Not dead...yet

LaserGecko

Hey guys,

I've been fighting a combination of a mortgage company that "misplaced" my on-time payments, the company they sent after me, and an interaction of prescription meds/low potassium to fight bronchitis that just zapped any strength that I had, and fighting a doctor to keep my driving privileges because of all that.

I'm not dead (yet), but I've felt like it for the past few weeks.

Going to be catching up this weekend, getting stuff out the door (at steep discounts), and just trying to get the wind back in my sails.

My sincerest apologies to everyone I've left hanging.

I've been fighting a combination of a mortgage company that "misplaced" my on-time payments, the company they sent after me,
If you don't mind, can I ask what company that is? I have a friend that is going though the exact same thing. Now they are wanting to foreclose on his house. I think it's very strange they just "lose" money.

Good luck jason. your products are great, and i hope people can appreciate what you are going through.

i am very happy with my set up.

take care, Jason.
Hope everything will turn out all right for you.
Good to hear from you and glad we've got a chance to meet in person at Pomona show.

I'm glad to hear you're alive.

I may not know you but as I read of people looking for you (me being one of them - I emailed with a question) I began to worry!!

Take care of yourself don't zap yourself by coming back too hard. :)

Debs

Back
Top Bottom