Not catching food.

T5HO and I am using calcium without D3 twice a month and the Arcadia Earth Pro A daily
So she is eating every day?

Can you take pictures of what you are using. She should be getting a calcium WITH D3 and vitamin A two times a month and then a calcium without D3 at all other feedings. The Earth Pro A is a plain calcium without D3 or vitamin A just has water soluble B vitamins along with the plain calcium.

Do her eyes look okay? Also here are the supplements I use. And she eats every other day not daily my apologies.

Attachments

• 0B79789E-0B0A-4AE5-A74E-3B0AF781906A.jpeg
    0B79789E-0B0A-4AE5-A74E-3B0AF781906A.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 25
Do her eyes look okay? Also here are the supplements I use. And she eats every other day not daily my apologies.
Your supplements and rotation are correct. Is she catching food any better?

Yeah they look fine to me. She is showing an awfully colorful pattern though. Looks receptive.

Yes she was catching her crickets just fine this morning at feed time! And she started eating romaine lettuce. At first she would eat all around it! Are the colors good or bad?

Yes she was catching her crickets just fine this morning at feed time! And she started eating romaine lettuce. At first she would eat all around it! Are the colors good or bad?
Is there a reason you are offering her lettuce?

The colors look like she is going into her receptive phase. This happens before they become gravid and lay eggs.

Is there a reason you are offering her lettuce?

The colors look like she is going into her receptive phase. This happens before they become gravid and lay eggs.
Just something different for her to eat other than insects! Is this not okay? And about her being in a receptive phase, I thought this only happens every 6 months? She just laid 27 eggs on November 19 2021

Just something different for her to eat other than insects! Is this not okay? And about her being in a receptive phase, I thought this only happens every 6 months? She just laid 27 eggs on November 19 2021
well something to note with that is if she is eating lettuce make sure there is nothing in the cage that is fake. Otherwise it is high risk of her trying to eat the fake plants if she is actively going after vegetation. And it is not needed but some people do it. Just never feed fruit or harder veg. Dandilion greens are something they enjoy as well.

well something to note with that is if she is eating lettuce make sure there is nothing in the cage that is fake. Otherwise it is high risk of her trying to eat the fake plants if she is actively going after vegetation. And it is not needed but some people do it. Just never feed fruit or harder veg. Dandilion greens are something they enjoy as well.
What about being receptive can it happen earlier than 6 months?

Back
Top Bottom