Not A video But....

jojackson

Snapped a nice pic of my yemen and caught a falling water drop in motion!
(see big still below) Decided to create an animation, complete with dripping dripper. Only caught one drop falling from about 40 pics (lol) but its in the animation. Enjoy

2h5k6ci.gif

Slower..
w1v6dt.gif

Thinking of making one of him Shooting and eating!

My best pic yet
dpxqc5.jpg

Not bad I guess, its a cheap cam.
femfxh.jpg

98g6k6.jpg

Last edited:
Cool pics and animation. Does your cham actually drink from the clip thingy? My son created an animation type thing for me of Lily. Here it is!

MovingPoke.gif

There are many pics posted on CF, but your avatar of Lily sticking out her tongue is priceless. I smile every time I see it.

Nice One Lilly! Im using a program called 'Gif construction set proffessional' by Alchemy

Yes He does drink from the clip held dripper, every morning as soon as the lights come on, he goes straight up and opens his mouth under it, drinks for 5 mins straight then goos to the toilet!
The dripper resevoir is 10 litres so it runs all day and goes off at lights out. With this usuage the tank last about 4 full days and only takes minutes to fill. I never have to be concerned about hydration.

Two cat little size trays are underneath and I empty them once everyday.

I was going To Use the animation, reduced in pixels and size as an avatar (see link in my sig) but the site wouldnt let me upload it, oh well, had one made with polished timber picture frame with the animation inside like a moving painting too, came out well.

2rc99ol.gif

Slower

29fcl6p.gif

I saw recently, you can actually buy these digital picture frames where you upload your picture, or video and hang it on the wall, Same effect as above! Cool Eh!

Last edited:
Man I can't even post regular photos, have to wait for hubby and he is out of town half the time.:(

My son made that animated pic for me. I don't have much idea when it comes to graphics programs! I'm OK transferring photos onto the PC and uploading to Photobucket to post them. I had to be taught how to do it first though! :eek: It's just as well, as I take so many photos of Lily and I love to share them with you guys on here! :D

Thanks for your kind comments Laurie! Lily is one very special chameleon!

There are many pics posted on CF, but your avatar of Lily sticking out her tongue is priceless. I smile every time I see it.

I'm glad Lily makes other people smile!! She makes me smile whenever I look at her, she's so cute! Luckily for me she's also very friendly and I don't think there'll ever be another chameleon quite like Lily. She's certainly one of a kind!:D

Back
Top Bottom