Nosy Valiha

nicholas

Established Member
So how many of you threw down on a pair of Nosy Valiha? I just placed my order with Steve and I would like to know who else has done the same. Thanks.

Almost did but extra funds won't be around until next month so im missing out. Definitely a good investment!! Don't think many people actually did though so....

It was what i was saving for a pair of parsons, but figured I'd go for these. So it's back to the drawing board on saving for a pair of parsons

It was what i was saving for a pair of parsons, but figured I'd go for these. So it's back to the drawing board on saving for a pair of parsons

I think these guys will be worth it. Especially the Valiha. We will have to keep in touch as they grow up so we can get a few awesome breeding groups going. When these come in I plan on getting everyone's emails and keeping touch that way, while also keeping the forums updated on the new locale to us.

On a side note, have you seen the yellow variation of the locale? How awesome would it be to get a few pairs of those. I have always had a thing for solid yellow chams.

I think these guys will be worth it. Especially the Valiha. We will have to keep in touch as they grow up so we can get a few awesome breeding groups going. When these come in I plan on getting everyone's emails and keeping touch that way, while also keeping the forums updated on the new locale to us.

On a side note, have you seen the yellow variation of the locale? How awesome would it be to get a few pairs of those. I have always had a thing for solid yellow chams.

Yes Steve was kind enough to send me done photos of what to look forward to. Fired up and at rest. I'm really excited. I'll pm you my email

Here you go...:<)
uzemesyh.jpg
etyqa6e6.jpg
a2ehepuv.jpg

I really missed out. I saw the ad for the capt est and waited way to long. Im excited to see all these locals come home to members on the forum. I will look forward to these little ones growing up.

The Cap Est and Masoala sold out in just over a week. We were not able to bring in as many Valiha as I would have liked due to the limit set on the paperwork that was filed. That said those that did get Valiha will be in a very strong position, as far as I know they will have the first chance to breed these cbb chams in the US. I'm concerned about the available lease for the island of Valiha as the owners want to build a resort and golf course there. Even with a carefully considered development I think there will be some negative impact on this locale. I think we will bring in more later in the year to help insure a good start of this locale here. I will post more Picts as they become available.

Yellow being my favorite color, i would much rather look at those guys, than a bunch of old men with too much money. Don't get me wrong, i grew up next to a golf course on a bay that did it right. With little to no impact. They left every piece of tree they could. The same wildlife is there 40+ years later. So no judging here. But those guys are insanely colored and deserve a chance to be as happy as they would make me. Please breed. I missed out apparently. Need to be more pro-active apparently. Can't get online, feed baby chams, clean poop, mist, repeat.

Who's getting excited? It's getting close! I can't wait to see pics of these guys growing up.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom